This 90-minute DIGITAL course is a MUST HAVE if your teen or young adult is angry or encounters others who are! Teens and young adults will learn how to become aware of their anger, identify their hot buttons, and deal with angry people - just to name a few! This purchase is for individual use and comes with the complete workbook and an mp3 audio file that you own. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS.
By the end of the audio course, your teen will learn how to:
· Understand anger dynamics in terms of the anger cycle and the fight or flight theory.
· Know common anger myths and their factual refutations.
· Know the helpful and unhelpful ways of dealing with anger.
· Know techniques in controlling anger, reading anger warning signs, using coping thoughts, exercising relaxation techniques and blowing off steam.
· Understand the difference between objective and subjective language.
· Know tips in identifying the problem.
· Express a feeling or position using I-messages.
· Know skills and techniques in making a disagreement constructive, including effective negotiation and solution-building.
· Reflect on one’s hot buttons and personal anger dynamics.